Monday, August 14, 2006

The Art of Craig Mullins (chris is a fricking stealer)

Click to view full size image









Craig Mullins is a commercial artist who began his legacy of digital masterpieces since 1994. Years upon years of work and education in industrial illustration has honed his skills to what it is today. I have been fascinated by his attention to detail through rough and larger strokes creates an uncanny realism in his works, bringing forth depth and dimension comparable to that of real life photographs. with single and seemingly simplistic strokes, a surface or form is created. As a digital artist myself with Adobe Photoshop as my tool, I am still astounded as to how he utilizes the program.

I hope that's all i have to say. Craig Mullins' work can be seen at http://www.goodbrush.com.

ayc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home